Legal notes and privacy
The use of this site by visitors is subject to the following regulations.
The information, logos, graphics, sounds, images, trademarks and anything else published and / or reproduced on this site are the property of Tecomet Srl, or granted to it for use by third parties.
Reproduction of the content of the site is granted only after obtaining written authorization from Tecomet Srl. The contents of this site cannot therefore be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted or disseminated without permission.
Tecomet Srl does not guarantee the constant review of the information contained in these pages, nor can it be held responsible for any damage that users’ equipment may suffer due to access and / or interconnection with this site or the download of its content.
The links present there may direct the search of visitors to web pages on sites other than this. In this case, Tecomet Srl assumes no responsibility for both the content published on these sites and the use that third parties may make of it, and for any damage caused by accessing these sites, by interconnection with them or download their content.
Any personal information sent to the Tecomet Srl site will be treated in accordance with the privacy law. Any non-personal information communicated to Tecomet Srl through this site (including advice, ideas, drawings, projects, etc.) will give it the exclusive right – unlimited and irrevocable – to use, replicate, show, perform, modify, transmit and distribute the aforementioned non-personal information. The communication of this information will automatically lead to the transfer of the same, free of charge – exclusively and with the widest rights and powers – to Tecomet Srl.
The legislation in force in the territory of the Italian Republic applies to this site.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003, concerning the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you that the data collected by Tecomet Srl and concerning your person will be used in full compliance with the principles of correctness , lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
In particular, pursuant to art. 13 of the aforementioned decree, we provide you with the following information:
1) The data will be processed by automated archiving in the computer system of this site, for purposes related to the activities of Tecomet Srl.
2) The provision of personal data is optional for the purposes of using the services related to this site, such as the receipt by email of communications regarding assistance and support for communications regarding new initiatives, or commercial communications.
3) The provision of data is optional and the revocation of the sensitive data transmitted may be requested at any time, by referring to the Data Controller.
4) The Data Controller is Tecomet Srl, via Ettore Benini, 4 – 47121 Forlì (FC).
The data collected may be disclosed to:
Associated or subsidiary companies belonging to the group;
Public or private bodies for the fulfillment of obligations under the law;
Other advertiser companies or to which the user, through the use of web pages or newsletters, will expressly request to provide their data in order to receive information.
The data may be transferred abroad, with the prior consent and within the limits of Articles 42 and ss. Legislative Decree 196/2003 7.
We inform you that at any time you can assert your rights against the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we reproduce below in full.
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information: a) on the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into form